- Additional information
Feel the difference with Suede Cards – soft to the touch, they bestow luxury to brands and create high impact marketing pieces. Suede Cards are printed with high quality offset equipment on 16pt card stock, then they are laminated on both sides with 1.5mil scuff resistant, soft velvet laminate, which give them a substantial thickness of 19pt.
Popular Uses & Ideas
- Business Cards
- Announcement Cards
- Greeting Cards
- Hand out at business meetings
Mail out to executives to make an impression
Available in a wide variety of sizes ranging from 1.5" x 3.5" to 9" x 12"
Standard Sizes Listed:
- 8.5×11 (Letter)
- 5.5×8.5 Scored to fold into a 4.25×5.5 card
- 10×7 Scored to fold into a5x7 card
- 8.5×11 Scored to fold into a 5.5×8.5 card
16 PT Coated 2 Sides finished with a 1.5mil Velvet Lamination to equal 19pt card.
No Coating listed
- Spot UV Front
- Spot UV back
- Spot UV both sides
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), .EPS and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8" (0.125") bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8" (0.125") area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8" (0.125") inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
|Dimensions||11 x 8.5 x .2 in|