- Additional information
- Print Templates
In this rapidly evolving world of direct marketing strategies, Door Hangers are a tried and true way to reach customers the old fashioned way. Hanging company info where it can’t be missed (on the customer’s door) is an ideal way for local businesses to build brand awareness. Our Custom Printed Door Hangers are printed on various durable paper stock and you have the option to print on both sides, which allows ample space for text and visuals, thus maximizing marketing impact with great efficiency.
Popular Uses & Ideas
- Promotional & Informational Door Hangers
- Do Not Disturb Signs
- Grand Opening Promos
- 1 or 2 sides
- 100# Gloss Cover with Aqueous Coating
- Other stocks available
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), .EPS and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8" (0.125") bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8" (0.125") area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8" (0.125") inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
|Dimensions||11 x 8.5 x .2 in|