- Additional information
- Print Templates
Rack Cards are printed full color on heavy stock and designed for display in an industry standard 4" wide rack, often with other information and offers.
Rack Cards are a printed tool that provides your information at a glance and in multiple copies, so that it is easy for people to take one. This makes them great for informational flyers with coupons, maps, or other promotions. Commonly used by companies promoting services at hotels, tourism boards, or other areas with a high volume of foot traffic, Rack Cards get a simple message across fast and are a good way to make people aware of your services.
Popular Uses & Ideas
- Restaurant / Spa Menus
- Hotel Maps / Info Cards
- Product / Service Promotions
- Location Maps
- Reservation Forms
- Informational Flyers (Amusement Parks, Museums, etc.)
- Health Services Information (Doctors Offices, Community Healthcare Offices, etc.)
Stocks and Coatings include:
14pt – AQ both sides
14 pt – UV 1 side
16pt – UV 1 side
16pt – UV both sides
16pt – Satin AQ both sides
AQ is short for Aqueous Coating. This is a semi-gloss, environmentally friendly, water-based coating applied to the front of the printed piece. It provides additional gloss and protection, and it can be written on with a ballpoint pen.
UV is short for Ultra Violet Light-Cured Coating. This is a high-gloss coating applied over the front of the printed piece. It is not recommended for printed material you need to write on after being produced.
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), .EPS and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8" (0.125") bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8" (0.125") area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8" (0.125") inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
|Dimensions||11 x 8.5 x .2 in|