- Additional information
- Print Templates
Reach new markets, maintain contacts and more with full color Postcards! Printed on premium quality card stock, Postcards and Tear-off Postcards are an ideal way to attract new business, stay in touch with existing clients, thank and reward loyal customers.
Popular Uses & Ideas
- Mailing Promotions (sales, grand openings, etc.)
- Thank You Cards
- Holiday Cards
- Retail Store Handouts
- 14pt c2s AQ
- 14pt c2s UV 1-Sided
- 14pt c2s UV 2-Sided
- 16ptc2s Satin AQ
- 16ptc2s UV 1-Sided
- 16ptc2s UV 2-Sided
Also available upon request:
- 14pt Uncoated Cover
- 100# White Linen Cover
- 16pt c2s Spot UV 2 Sided
- 18pt c1s UV 1 Sided
Our basic sizes are listed, however we can quote any size or you may order 1 size higher and type the trim size in the comment section.
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), .EPS and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8" (0.125") bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8" (0.125") area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8" (0.125") inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
|Dimensions||11 x 8.5 x .2 in|