- Print Templates
NCR Forms provide the functionality of carbon paper without the carbon paper. They are available in 2, 3, and 4-part colored sets to clearly identify each page of the form. NCR Forms come padded in collated sets preprinted in either 1 or 2 colors. Numbering can be added if you prefer or when set serialized forms are required.
1&2 Color printing does not allow for bleeds.
70% ink coverage maximum. We recommend no heavy solid backgrounds. Heavy coverage may extend turnaround time due to dry time to avoid scuffs or scratches.
Our standard sizes, listed below, are the most popular in the industry:
- 4.25" x 5.5"
- 8.5" x 5.5"
- 8.5" x 11"
- 8.5" x 14"
We offer 2, 3, or 4 parts with NCR paper, depending on how many copies you need in each set. Other options are available via quote request.
- 2 Part Forms come in White / Canary
- 3 Part Forms come in White / Canary / Pink
- 4 Part Forms come in White / Canary / Pink / Gold
NCR Forms come in 10 different inking options.
- 1/0 Black ink on the front; no printing on the back
- 1/0 Custom PMS color on the front; no printing on the back
- 2/0 Black ink & custom PMS color on the front; no printing on the back
- 2/0 2 custom PMS colors on the front
- Other options available for quote.
No Bleed – See Specifications
Artwork should have 3/8" (0.375") space in from the trim line for grippers. 1 & 2 color printing does not allow for borders unless you choose custom trim.
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), .EPS and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)