- Additional information
- Print Templates
Letterhead is customized stationary that typically showcases a company or person. Our letterhead is also available on linen texture stock for a unique look and feel.
1&2 Color printing does not allow for bleeds. For more information, see the “File Setup" tab.
Letterhead creates a strong impression in business correspondence, whether for formal letters outside the company or internal memos. It’s a way to tie your messages to you and your company, which shows attention to detail and maintains your brand identity.
8.5×11 Stock printed on 1 side.
- Black Ink
- Black Ink and 1 PMS Color
- 1 PMS Color
- 2 PMS Colors
Various Stocks Available.
Listed on site includes:
- 20# White Bond
- 60# White House Sheet
- 60# Accent Opaque White
- 60# Accent Warm White
- 70# White House Sheet
- 70# Accent Opaque White
- 70# Accent Warm White
- 24# Hammermill White
- 28# Hammermill White
- 32# Hammermill White
- Classic Laid- Baronial Ivory 24# Writing
- Classic Laid-Antique Gray 24# Writing
- Classic Laid-Avon Brilliant White 24#Writing
- Classic Laid-Natural White 24# Writing
- Classic Laid-Solar White 24# Writing
- Classic Linen- Baronial Ivory 24# Writing
- Classic Linen- Whitestone 24# Writing
- Classic Linen-Antique Gray 24# Writing
- Classic Linen-Avon Brilliant White 24# Writing
- Classic Linen-Haviland Blue 24# Writing
- Classic Linen-Natural White 24# Writing
- Classic Linen-Solar White 24# Writing
- Classic Linen-White 70#
For online 2 color pricing art may not have close registration or large solids.
No Bleed – See Specifications
Artwork should have 3/8" (0.375") space in from the trim line for grippers. 1 & 2 color printing does not allow for borders unless you choose custom trim.
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), .EPS and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
|Dimensions||11 x 8.5 x 1 in|