- Additional information
- Print Templates
Carbonless Forms provide the functionality of carbon paper without the carbon paper. They are available in 2, 3, and 4-part colored sets to clearly identify each page of the form. NCR Forms come padded in collated sets
We offer 2, 3, or 4 parts with NCR paper, depending on how many copies you need in each set.
- 2 Part Forms come in White / Canary
- 3 Part Forms come in White / Canary / Pink
- 4 Part Forms come in White / Canary / Pink / Gold
Our standard sizes, listed below, are the most popular in the industry:
- 4.25" x 5.5"
- 8.5" x 5.5"
- 8.5" x 11"
- Sizes may be altered by providing a finished size.
Digital Printed Carbonless Forms come in 5 different inking options.
- 1/0 Black ink on the front; no printing on the back
- 4/0 Full color process on the front; no printing on the back
- 1/1 Black ink on front and back
- 4/1 Full color process on the front and black ink on back
- 4/4 Full color process on both the front and the back
Padding means the gluing of multiple pieces of paper stacked together on a single edge, as typically seen with pads of paper.
- Padding on Top
- Padding on the Left
- Padding on the Right
Be sure to specify in your files where on the page you would like numbering. We do not have a default numbering placement.
Please see quantities available in the pricing calculator.
To request a custom estimate, click “Estimates" at the top of the page.
We typically print more than the quantity ordered. Because printing is a manufacturing process, the total finished quantity may vary. We usually ship a few more than you order, but sometimes quantities can vary +/- 5%. Standard industry procedure is to consider this range shipment in full.
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), .EPS and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8" (0.125") bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8" (0.125") area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8" (0.125") inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
|Dimensions||11 x 8.5 x .2 in|